Working together with Twin Cities Minnesota organizations and government entities, Alisa Matheson works together to think creatively on how things can be improved for foster and adopted children and youth, both now and in the future.
Alisa is the perfect definition of “lead by example.” Her bright personality, attention to detail and continual recommendations to improve program process’ makes her the ideal person for the job. Alisa is highly collaborative, positive and can confidently work efficiently independently.Emma Granquist
- Mentorship Program for Youth Aging Out of the MN Foster Care System, with Mark Gordon and C2i
- Concurrent Adoption Education with Dakota County
- UMOJA MN with EVOLVE Adoption
- Child Specific Recruitment & Social Medical History Writing with Dakota County
In the News
- 2015 Star Tribune News Story – ‘Detectives’ unearth long-lost links for kids needing adoption
- 2017 Alisa awarded Youth Care Worker of the Year, from Aspire MN
- 2019 Star Tribune News Story – Minnesota camp bridges the cultural gap in families of mixed races (Camp founded by Alisa)
Do you have a project you would like to partner on? Large or small, reach out and tell me more. Lets see if we are a good fit.
View Alisa Mathesons full resume on Linked in.